Hail the Emperor of the Kitchen – he disappoints none. He appears in good measure as a tastemaker, in traditional medicine, and religious oﬀerings. Bilona Ghee A2 Cow is a curd-based and hand-churned ghee. A2 Cow Ghee does not contain trans fats and boosts immunity, promotes gut health, and enhances calcium absorption. Begin every auspicious occasion with an oﬀering of ghee.
* PURE A2 COW GHEE: It is a nutritious, pure, and healthy A2 ghee containing A2 proteins extracted from the milk of Indian native cows with the Bilona process. Our ghee butter is 100% natural, made by grass-fed cows, unlike other ghee products that claim to be organic and lactose-free. Cow milk from Indian desi cows.
* BILONA PROCESS: A microbe culture is used to transform the premium A2 milk from the native cows into curd. We then churn the curd for hours using the Bilona Method, as recommended by Ayurveda, to extract the butter before boiling it to make ghee.
* BENEFITS: Regular consumption of our high-quality A2 ghee helps to reduce cholesterol, improves the heart’s functioning, and reduces joint pain. Boost energy level and Good for skin & hair.
* RICHNESS OF ROOTBITE GHEE: 1 Liter of premium A2 ghee in a glass jar contains beta-casein protein present in A2 milk, which is used to make our ghee, which is extremely rich in protein including calcium, iron, sodium, and fat-soluble vitamins A, D, and E. It contains no ingredients, preservatives, or artificial colours, only wholesome goodness.
* USAGE: In Indian cooking, ghee can work as the butter in baked goods or used for sauteing and deep-frying. Use on paranthas and rotis, bread, Make ghee in your diet for stronger bones
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.